Updated: Nov 12, 2021
As the Career Coach Professional and CEO of A & S Life and Career Coaching LLC. I consistently tell my outstanding and talented female clients that there is so much power in "preparation". You never want to miss out on opportunities that may arise at a social gathering, dinner party, networking event, business workshop, or even at your local grocery store. Your resume should always be, polished and up to date. This includes your LinkedIn profile as well which is your digital resume for the entire world to see. Here are 5 simple ways to upgrade your resume in a flash.
At A & S Life and Career Coaching LLC, we Individually customize your coaching program to your personal and career needs. Please don’t forget to subscribe to the A & S Life and Career Coaching blog on our website at aslifeandcareercoaching.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more career-related articles to help you on your employment journey. Thank you for reading!
1. Ensure your resume is virtually appealing. This can showcase your savvy marketing and technical skills to employers. You can use modern resume templates that can display your professional, and personal skills. You can use amazing already created templates from apps like Canva. https://www.canva.com/
2. Double-check your grammar! You can use tools like Grammarly to help and be your second pair of eyes. https://app.grammarly.com/
3. Don’t forget to add related courses taken, degrees, certifications, awards, volunteer, charity, memberships, promotions, even team success projects, with your past work experiences to the resume.
4. Don’t forget to update your LinkedIn profile, and if you don’t have one just yet, create one! https://www.linkedin.com/home
5. If you don’t want to do it yourself you can always hire a resume writer, using platforms like Fiverr or a Career Coach Professional to polish your credentials. Find the best global talent.